When producing trance, there’s one thing that’s got to be absolutely perfect. The melody. What moved you, moves your listeners. If anyone understands, it’s UK producer talent Rory Gallagher. His ‘Dark Side of the Sun’ was a highly danceable anthem, bursting with melodic strength.
This year, he returns with some new musical artillery. And he’s not on his own. Together with fellow-producer Mike Lane, he presents the Soundpiercing E.P. of ‘Eclipse’ and ‘Skyline Cafe’. ‘Eclipse’ is an energetic trancer that rides a warm, sun-drenched melody, fusing with progressive depth. It’s that one track you’ll be having stuck on replay for weeks. Same goes for ‘Skyline Cafe’, the more playful and progressive B-side to this one. It flows like a musical wave of warm, deep-blue melody, completely mesmerizing as it unfolds in the break.
Two summer anthems for the trance fanatics!
• M.I.K.E.: Goodie, CES support for sure!
• Andy Moor: supporting
• Ashley Wallbridge: eclipse is pretty solid, full support 😉
• BlakeJarrell: thanks
• TyDi: Solid
• FerryCorsten: thanks!
• William Daniel : Quality release big room sounds 🙂
• Above and Beyond: Thanks! Will listen again.
• Menno de Jong: 3/5
• Gareth Emery: Nice EP here from these guys, grabbing them for Gareth (Andrew GE A&R)
• W&W: Skyline Cafe is great!
• Paul van Dyk: thanks, downloading for Paul van Dyk
• Alex O’Rion: downloading thx
• Lange: eclipse is a very nice atmospheric production!
• Alex M.O.R.P.H: what a beauty , loving eclipse )))
• Tenishia: thanks
• GregDowney: cool
• Ernesto: Nice tunes, will support Original the favo!
• Kristina Sky: Loving Eclipse! Supporting.
• Lisa Lashes: May support thank you
• Paul Oakenfold: Nice production. Will be supporting.